Without The Hassles of Insurance
Which membership is right for you?
We have two groundbreaking healthcare options for you and your family.
Complete primary care for individuals and families
Unlimited primary care plus cost-sharing for major medical needs
Surprisingly Personal Healthcare
One: Choose your plan
No matter which plan you choose, you’ll get unlimited, unrestricted access to your doctor through in-person visits and the Spruce Health app for text and video access. You’ll also unlock reduced wholesale pricing for most lab work, radiology, and select prescription medications.
Two: Meet your doctor
This is not the dash-in-and-out doctor visit you’re used to with traditional healthcare. With FPC you will spend 45 minutes with your doctor on your first visit for a Comprehensive Health and Wellness Assessment. The better we know you, the better we can serve you.
Three: Complete your assessment
We aren’t done yet! Your membership includes a comprehensive health exam & advanced biomaker lab screening, a complete Medical History Review and Documentation, and a Medication Analysis and Cost Reduction Review to make sure you’re getting the best possible prices on your prescriptions.
How are we better than telehealth?
Telehealth is one model of care we are often compared to.
So how are we different?
Other telehealth models fall flat
- Care is delivered by random doctors who don’t know you
- There are no follow-ups
- You pay per visit
- Only allotted short, limited time with doctor
- Because these doctors can’t run necessary tests, they can only diagnose simple issues.
- There is no history or rapport; care ends with call.
Direct primary care is so much more…
- You’re always connected to your care team who already knows you
- You and your doctor are easily able to follow up with each other
- Unlimited visits and follow-ups included in one monthly fee
- Unlimited time to spend discussing issues
- Focuses on preventative care, not reactive care
- Your doctor can price shop for procedures and prescriptions and navigate you through any part of the system
WHAT ARE THE ADDED BENEFITS OF DIRECT PRIMARY CARE
This kind of care isn’t new. We’ve just strayed so far from the original intention of healthcare that we’ve forgotten how it should feel — like having a doctor that works for you. Everyone has a unique set of health needs, history, and goals. Having a doctor that works for you (and not some insurance company) means you’re benefiting in all these ways:
- Having your doctor (who knows you well) on speed dial.
- Unrushed, virtual or in-person time with your doctor
- In-office visits at no charge, annual labs, and minor procedures
- Easy prescription refills
- No waiting (Ever.)
- Having a doctor that can navigate you through the complicated healthcare system
- Wholesale pricing on prescriptions, tests, and procedures
YOUR healthcare, on YOUR time, YOUR way.
Is all that worth it? Our hundreds of 5-star reviewers think so. But give it a 30-day, money-back-guaranteed try and see for yourself.