Virtual Preventative Care (VPC)
Through VPC, patients are able to skip the waiting room, experience unrushed time with their provider, follow-up at ther own convenience, and never worry about co-pays or deductibles.
What is Virtual Preventative Care (VPC)?
SKIP THE WAITING ROOM AND GET DIRECT, NO-WAIT ACCESS
NO COPAYS OR DEDUCTIBLES & WHOLESALE PRICING ON LABS AND PRESCRIPTIONS
NO MORE RUSHED VISITS, JUST UNLIMITED TIME WITH THE DOCTOR YOU KNOW AND LOVE
It’s not telemedicine. It’s better.
- Care is still impersonal and patients have to see a different doctor every time.
- Providers are still overworked
- Patients still have to pay per visit
- Providers can’t follow up, and patients aren’t getting on-going, daily care they need.
- Care isn’t preventative, only reactive.
- Patients have direct access to the same doctor every time
- Providers are capped at a certain number of patients so they always have ample time
- Umlimited virtual communication for one monthly fee
- Providers can follow up and provide preventative care
- Providers can advocate for patients during necessary ER visits, negotiate procedure/lab pricing, and coordinate specialty visits.
Who is VPC good for?
How does it work?