Virtual Preventative Care (VPC)
Through VPC, patients are able to skip the waiting room, experience unrushed time with their provider, follow-up at ther own convenience, and never worry about co-pays or deductibles.
What is Virtual Preventative Care (VPC)?
VPC is a way in which patients can consult with their provider via email, text, phone, or video to get quick, personal responses.
For patients, it can feel like primary care provides more headaches than cures. VPC removes all the hassles of traditional doctor offices so patients can focus on what really matters—getting personalized, convenient care.
VPC is able to provide quality care by removing three hassles from healthcare—wait time, high and unprecedented costs, and rushed visits.
SKIP THE WAITING ROOM AND GET DIRECT, NO-WAIT ACCESS
NO COPAYS OR DEDUCTIBLES & WHOLESALE PRICING ON LABS AND PRESCRIPTIONS
NO MORE RUSHED VISITS, JUST UNLIMITED TIME WITH THE DOCTOR YOU KNOW AND LOVE
It’s not telemedicine. It’s better.
You’ve probably heard of “telemedicine”, but that’s not what VPC is.
Telemedicine hits all the hot buttons—no wait, convenience, and virtual care. But telemedicine doesn’t fix what was wrong with traditional primary care in the first place.
- Care is still impersonal and patients have to see a different doctor every time.
- Providers are still overworked
- Patients still have to pay per visit
- Providers can’t follow up, and patients aren’t getting on-going, daily care they need.
- Care isn’t preventative, only reactive.
- Patients have direct access to the same doctor every time
- Providers are capped at a certain number of patients so they always have ample time
- Umlimited virtual communication for one monthly fee
- Providers can follow up and provide preventative care
- Providers can advocate for patients during necessary ER visits, negotiate procedure/lab pricing, and coordinate specialty visits.
Who is VPC good for?
At First Primary Care, we have options for all group sizes. However, VPC works best for businesses with 30 or more employees.
VPC is a great option for businesses looking to add competitive value to their benefits strategy, decrease employee turnover, and increase employee morale. VPC makes it easy for employees to seek the care they need without having to deal with the day-to-day hassles. This leads to happier and healthier employees, which leads to a more productive workforce.
How does it work?
Every business is different. Whether you are looking to completely customize a VPC-centric strategy or just want to add VPC onto your existing plan to add value for your employees, we can help.
To find out if VPC is right for your group, schedule a call by completing the form below.